Wipe cache partition: This reset will not delete any personal data saved on your phone. Wipe cache partition means wiping the most common files from the cache stored by the system.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:
- Volume Up key
- Home key
- Power key
- When the phone vibrates, let go of the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
- When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
- Press the Volume Down key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
- Press the Power key to select. The phone will automatically restart after the cache is wiped.
You can check more about this topic by accessing Mobile Category.