When you browse the web, most sites place browser cookies on your computer. But if you no longer want these cookies you can clear the cache but it will clear all the cookies. Using the below steps you can remove browser cookies for a specific site.
- Select the gear icon and select Internet options.
- On the General tab, in the Browsing history section, select Settings.
- In the Website Data Settings dialog box, select View files.
- Scroll through the list of cookies to find the one you want to delete.
- Select a cookie and press Delete.
- In the Warning dialog box, select Yes.
You can explore more articles about web browsers using Web Browser category.