- Go to the Registry Editor, You can go to the editor by clicking the Start -> Run and type regedit
- Go to the following key : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Browser\Parameters
- Right hand side panel you can see a value called IsDomainMaster
- Double click “IsDomainMaster”
- Then set the value to FALSE
- click Ok
- Finally Restart your computer
- Go to the command prompt, you can go to the command line by clicking the Start -> Run and type cmd
- Then type netsh and press Enter
- Type winsock and press Enter
- Type rest and press Enter.
- Finally, Restart your computer.
Download Microsoft’s Fix