The GUID Partition Table (GPT) format, is a newer technology which allows much larger disks to be used up to a theoretical limit of 9.4 zettabytes (ZB), or nearly 10 billion terabytes. This is now we convert GPT to MBR with Command Prompt without data loss
Convert GPT to MBR
1. Press Win + R to open Run dialog > Type: cmd and hit Enter to bring up Command Prompt;
2. Type: diskpart.exe and hit Enter to open DiskPart window;
3. Type: list disk and hit Enter;
4. Type: select disk g (Replace g with the drive letter or your disk that you want to change it to MBR or GPT;)
5. Type: convert mbr or convert gpt and hit Enter;
Let the program to do the disk conversion task and then there you’ll get wanted partition table in your disk.
6. Type: exit to finish the task.
You can use the converted disk for saving data and install new programs or software so to meet your needs now. Check more related stuff from Hardware Category. You can check more from Microsoft documents.